World-class dogs, top training, comfortable accommodations, and generous alumni benefits.
We believe our culture of excellence propels us to be our best so our graduates can be their best. Our students and alumni deserve our utmost efforts to change the world, one dog at a time.
Here’s what you can expect:
- • Our cutting-edge genetics and reproduction practices create healthier, smarter dogs with hearts of gold.
- • Our innovative early education and puppy-raising protocols create dogs that love people and love to learn.
- • Our pioneering training practices, certified by the two most prestigious international accreditation bodies, create focused, highly-trained, well-behaved dogs that are ready to work.
- • Our culture is one of excellence, caring, and kindness, and we treat our students with respect and friendliness.
- • Our Student Center and its private rooms, personal terraces, and beautiful, comfortable accommodations create a warm and welcoming environment to live and learn. Our students rave about our chefs’ cooking, too.
- • Our alumni support program is second to none. For our active guide and service dogs, we offer phone support, in-home follow-up from trainers, as well as dog food, monthly preventatives, and annual veterinary visits—all at no cost to our alumni.
Ready to join us?