Military Heroes: Patty Mac & Captain Joe
These dogs save lives! On today’s Chats with the CEO, Titus Herman introduces us to U.S. Navy Commander Tracy Krauss with Patty Mac, a wonderful facility therapy dog who save lives every day at the Navy Yard Branch Health Clinic in Washington, D.C.
Meet this special yellow Lab who loves being a stress reducer for medical staff and for thousands of active duty service members preparing for deployment. Find out what makes Patty Mac’s job so important. And meet Patty Mac’s predecessor, Captain Joe. These canine heroes make a tremendous impact on our veterans.
P.S. Captain Joe is kind of a big deal! Check out some of his press coverage over the years:
- Meet Joe, one of the Navy’s secret weapons for diagnosing depression The Washington Business Journal
- Dog Does The Most Incredible Thing To Help Veterans, The Dodo
- Joe nose stress: hospital employee takes “paws” to identify people in need, All Hands Magazine
- Commander Joe visits Marine Corps Support Facility New Orleans, Marines.mil
- Tracy and Therapy Dog Joe, Vets Helping Heroes
Chats with the CEO is presented by Rudd International, Inc.