May 25, 2023
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
May 25, 2023
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Things to know before you go—
- Unseen Worlds takes place on our campus at 4210 77th St. E. Palmetto, Florida 34221.
- Your $49 reservation fee directly supports our mission.
- Doors open at 9:45 a.m. Our program begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. and lasts approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Your 360-degree, immersive virtual reality experience is stationary. This type of programming does not cause motion sickness. This segment of our program lasts approximately 7 minutes.
- Thanks to the generosity of CleanBox technologies, our virtual reality headsets are disinfected after each use with Ultraviolet-C light.
- Our headsets are glasses-friendly and will accommodate most frames. But larger eyeglasses may not fit. To properly fit one of our headsets, your frames must measure 142mm or less in width and 50mm or less in height.
- Your blindfolded walk with a trained guide dog will take place outdoors in our gardens. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- An experienced instructor will assist you with your walk and will be available to answer questions.
- Unseen Worlds is not recommended for young children or pre-teens.