Top Ten Reasons Southeastern Guide Dogs is Thankful for YOU!
- You raise our puppies from age ten weeks to a year-and-a-half. Thanks!
- You give our breeder dogs a home and deliver them here to our campus for dates. You’re awesome!
- You volunteer on our campus, saving us thousands of dollars each year that can go toward our mission instead. You’re amazing!
- You sign up for our Walkathons—all eight of them—and raise funds to support our extraordinary dogs and the people who need them. Wow!
- You donate funds to support people with vision loss and their guide dogs. We’re grateful!
- And, you donate to support veterans with disabilities and their service dogs. Salute!
- You supported our efforts to update our aging facilities so we can provide higher quality services. We appreciate it!
- You help us educate and socialize our puppies when you sign up for our Puppy Kindergarten Adventure. Woof!
- You help us spread the word about our extraordinary dogs, transforming lives. We need that!
- You “Like” and “Share” our social media posts—which helps us spread the word even more. Tail wags!
That’s the top ten, but here’s the bottom line: we can’t do what we do without YOU! Thank you for raising puppies, hosting breeders, volunteering, joining our Walkathon, fundraising, donating, supporting, educating, socializing, spreading the word, and liking and sharing our posts. THANKS, FRIENDS!