About our Heritage Society
As we pursue our mission, your legacy ensures that the vision endures.
We can’t do it without you.
The Heritage Society is a group of caring individuals committed to ensuring the long-term stability of our school through wills and bequests.
Enrolling is simple. The only qualification for membership is to advise Southeastern Guide Dogs that some sort of testamentary provision has been made. The size of the planned gift does not need to be disclosed except for those individuals who would like to serve as Founders.
- • With a legacy gift of any size, you’ll be recognized as a
- Heritage Society Member.
- • With a legacy gift of $100,000+, you’ll be recognized as a
- Heritage Society Founder.
All Heritage Society Members will receive:
- • A distinctive Heritage Society Member pin
- • Regular school updates
- • Recognition on our website
All Heritage Society Founders will receive:
- • All of the Member benefits listed above
- • Southeastern Guide Dogs pledges to find loving homes for our Founders’ surviving dogs and cats.
Please accept our heartfelt thanks as you consider membership in our Heritage Society. To join, simply notify us that you have included Southeastern Guide Dogs in your planned giving by emailing email@example.com.
Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
4210 77th Street East | Palmetto, FL 34221 | 941.729.5665
Federal Tax I.D. Number: 59-2252352
GuideDogs.org | firstname.lastname@example.org