July 19, 2022
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Beyond the Dark
July 19, 2022
9:45 am - 11:00 am
Our extraordinary dogs transform lives. Beyond the Dark invites you to experience this transformation and connect with our mission. You’ll engage your senses while immersing into the challenges of people with vision loss and veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and other disabilities. You’ll meet graduates of our programs and hear their triumphant stories. You’ll witness our highly trained guide dogs and service dogs at work, and see the powerful difference they make. And you’ll come away with a greater connection to the human-dog teams who journey beyond the dark.
Reserve your spot today, and invite a friend to sign up, too.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- Beyond the Dark takes place on our campus at 4210 77th St E Palmetto, Fl 34221
- Your $20 reservation fee directly supports our mission.
- Doors open at 9:45 a.m. and our program begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Without revealing our surprises, be prepared to engage your senses and try on a blindfold.
- Because of the sensory and emotional nature of the program, Beyond the Dark is not recommended for young children or pre-teens.
- TRIGGER WARNING—for veterans and others with PTSD, be aware that Beyond the Dark includes an audio presentation reminiscent of combat scenes.