Superior support after graduation is key.
At Southeastern Guide Dogs, we care deeply about creating successful teams and supporting our dogs and graduates. Our support continues long after graduation, too, so that our graduates have every opportunity to achieve their goals.
Because of the generosity of our donors, veterinarian partners, and business sponsors, all of our alumni support benefits are provided at no cost to guide dog and service dog graduates.
Our Alumni Support program includes:
- In-home visits by certified instructors
- Telephone support and troubleshooting
- Premium dog food, sponsored by Fromm Family Pet Foods
- Trifexis preventatives, sponsored by Elanco
- Annual veterinarian visits and vaccinations, sponsored by donors and select Veterinary Partners
- Support during transitions to a successor dog
- Annual alumni reunion
- Alumni Facebook page – For graduates only. Click here to join
Alumni Benefits and Resources
For questions about Fromm dog food, Trifexis preventatives, and annual veterinary coverage, contact AlumniBenefits@GuideDogs.org.
“We are deeply grateful to Fromm, Elanco, the veterinarians, and private donors who make it possible to offer these benefits—at no cost—to nearly 600 alumni.”
— Titus Herman, CEO | Southeastern Guide Dogs